PakiUM.com is now giving you a chance to speak to the huge audience by writing a guest post on our blog. You can cover any topic related to our Entertainment industry. For instance, you can write on the following topics:
- Pakistani Musicians in India
- Why Pakistani Music is getting popular? specially in India
- Too much foreign/Indian Content on Pakistani Channels
- News Channels’ dominance over Entertainment.
- Role of websites to promote New artist & Talent
- Piracy, Copyrights & Its Violation
- Is internet piracy good or bad ?
- How to promote Underground Musicians and new talent etc.
Also you can review New Music Albums , Videos & Songs.
- You can either criticize any celebrity or praise someone.
- You can share a Gossip or any insight story.
- You are also allowed to create hype for your favorite band or artist. (but in a reasonable way)
- There is no specific word limit, however your contributions should have at least two(2) or more paragraphs of text.
- You are free to express your views & opinions through your writing but abusive language will not be allowed here.
- You are not allowed to copy-paste from any other website & post it here , if you are copying something give proper credits to that source with a link to that webpage.
If you are running your own blog, you can give the link of it at the end of your article. (it would help get more exposure for your blog)
What are the Benefits?
PakiUM.com is getting:
- 600,000+ Unique Visitors/month,
- 1,200,000+ Page views monthly.
- 400,000+ fans on Facebook
- 800+ Daily Email Subscribers
- 3000+ Followers on Twitter
So, you won’t be talking to walls!
You can change the mindsets of our site visitors & readers (by your writing) which mostly includes media related persons and music aficionados.
If you are interested please send us your following info:
- Your full name
- Your Email Address or Contact No.
- Topics you are interested in
- A short paragraph of 3-4 lines describing yourself
Send your above required information at the email address email@example.com or use the Contact Form